Saturday 11 May 2013

Audio Blogging?

My friend Nigel posted a link to his new page on Sound Cloud, and I went to visit.  He has recorded part of his newest novel on there, and suddenly it came to me, as I listened to him, that I could record myself reading my poetry and some stories there, too!  I've done one.  I wrote the poem I read below on April 16, the sixteenth poem I had written for NaPoWriMo, which was the month-long poetry-writing challenge held last month. 

Go here to listen:  https://soundcloud.com/ladyscop/poetry-on-saturday-afternoon

I hope you all enjoy this!  I think I will!

2 comments:

Lottie said...

That's a really cool idea! I love the way you sound when you read your poems, takes a lot of talent to get poetry to sound good out loud I think!

Teri said...

Thank you, Lottie! I love to read aloud.