Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Spy... - Game 01

I've just joined this new group, Creative Members, and something lighthearted and fun that I have chosen to do is play a little game of "I Spy" - something beginning with 'G'. 


The 'G' word that comes to mind here is "grandeur", to describe Niagara Falls. (Click on the picture to enlarge it, and so get the full impact of it.)  However, I'm not sure this will be acceptable, and so, I've chosen a second picture, which is a direct 'G' word, and not merely a descriptor - my older girl's "graduation" from high school.  She's the child with her face turned to our right, wearing the glasses.


I took both pictures myself this summer!

20 comments:

Arielle Sassy said...

both awesome! they're GGGGGReat! (sorry, i'll go now, LOL)

Thellord Thighgod said...

She looks Groovy! lol

Vinny ~ said...

I have several "G" for the second picture. Grinning girl, wearing glasses, glancing right, in a golden gown.

Kae B said...

*chuckles @ you*

Kae B said...

Go on, Vinny! LOL!

Kae B said...

Danke, sir! :)

skatingmad lyforward said...

Good Golly, those are some grand pitchers!

Sonny, ♀ ♥ life ...... said...

GRINS from me.....

**Kata** * said...

Giggles when you do get started you do giggle a lot, Missy!

Kae B said...

Yeah, Kata, I do! *grins*

Kae B said...

* grinning back*

Kae B said...

*chuckles @ Martha* Thanks, love!

**Kata** * said...

Don't I know it!

Kae B said...

I'd better go to bed! Tomorrow has arrived, and I haven't slept as yet! Love you, sweet pea! *hugs8

Roger That! said...

Lovely!!!

Monique . said...

I like them both but especially the one at the bottom. You'd never see any graduation gowns that weren't black here, except maybe in a gospel choir. All those mortarboards pointing in different directions are great.

Thomas (Tom) Jefferson Thompson said...

nicely played.......May I join you in the "G" word game?
.
.



(Gunnysack)

Kae B said...

How'd you know I didn't have a CLUE? LOL! Thanks, Tom! And sure, you may join in the game! *hugs*

Kae B said...

Even for high school? Wow!

I thought the "disarranged" hats were cool, too, Monique!

Kae B said...

Thanks, Rogsy! :)