Sunday 30 September 2012

Miss me?


I'm around, just playing elsewhere when I can find the time, and dealing with the ugliness at my job. Today's blog, however, is about my booboo.  Yeah, you heard me right...my booboo.  Had a bit of surgery last Friday -- lady business -- and prior to my being anesthetized, the nurse tried to set me up with an IV in my arm. The first attempt bombed..."blew out" is how she described it. Here is the result:



Yeah...it's a bit sore, and if I bump it, it hurts...and yeah, it hurt like h-e-two sticks when it was going in AND coming out!  But I'm alive, so I'm grateful!  A bit achy, but I won't complain.  I'm to abstain from all sorts of things for the next two weeks, including lifting heavy loads.

Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know I'm bruised but alive, and to wish you all a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Sonika Uppal said...

yes maam i do miss you...
do you ?

thats gonna be fine...:)

Anonymous said...

Owie!

I hope you are back to fighting fit soon :))

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

I miss ya :) ouch!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Teri said...

Do I miss me, mannu? Hmmm...nah! :P Do I miss y'all? Yes! I've just got to get my head clear of this man at work...and maybe things will get back to normal.

Fighting fit, Maggie? Hmmm...the way things are going at work right now, that might just be a very apt description!

Thanks, Cinna! :)

Shaynacwings said...

I was wondering what was happening Babe. Glad to see you are still alive though bruised.

Hope you manage to get that work problem sorted soon.

Huggles.