Saturday 4 August 2012

K's "Best of the Rest" FIAF Moments

This picture was taken from the Internet.  And yes, it was a poll of one person...me!)

As I indicated in my note earlier, I'm going the extra mile, because I want to, and it was difficult for me to choose the ones I liked best.  I ended up choosing two in each self-made category -- female protagonist, male protagonist, dialogue -- and had to forcibly restrain myself from choosing more.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm "all that and a bag o' chips" when it comes to doing these, but I like some of them a whole lot more than I like others, and with my teacher's instinct, I also recognize some really good ones among them, as well.

I hope you enjoy the choices I have made!  

Female Protagonist "Bests"


Link text

Male Protagonist "Bests"


Dialogue Only "Bests"




6 comments:

Mythical Magpie said...

I remember most of those. You did some really good flashing. ;)

Now I'm wishing I hadn't been too lazy to tag my stuff more.

Kae B said...

I'm glad I did, because Maybe next week I'll be asking people to chose the "worst of the worsts"! LOL!

Kae B said...

Thanks, by the way! :)

Guy Here said...

Did you cheat?

Kae B said...

Cheat? How? *puzzled look*

driftwood beachcomer said...

Great choices!