Monday 6 August 2012

Pun-ography! LOL!

Sent to me in e-mail by my cousin!

*************************
Jokes about  German sausage are the wurst .
 
A soldier who survived mustard gas  and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran .
 
How  does Moses make his tea ? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see  where the sun went. Then it dawned on me .
 
This girl said she  recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore  .
 
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I can't put it down  .
 
I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on  words .

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type-  O.
 
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

PMS jokes aren't funny,  period.

Why were the Indians here first ?  They had  reservations .

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory.  I hope  there's no pop quiz .

Energizer bunny arrested.  Charged with  battery.
 
I didn't like my beard at first.  Then it grew on me  .
 
How do you make holy water?    Boil the hell out of  it!
 
Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job  because she couldn't control her pupils ?
 
When you get a bladder  infection, urine trouble .
 
What does a clock do when it's hungry ?  It goes back four seconds.
 
I wondered why the baseball was getting  bigger. Then it hit me !
 
Broken pencils are pointless.
 
I  tried to catch some fog. I mist.
 
What do you call a dinosaur with a  extensive vocabulary ? A thesaurus.
 
England has no kidney bank, but  it does have a Liverpool.
 
I used to be a banker, but then I lost  interest.
 
I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx  .

All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been stolen.  Police have nothing to go on.
 
I got a job at a bakery because  I kneaded dough.
 
Haunted French pancakes give me the  crepes.
 
Velcro - what a rip off !
 
Cartoonist found dead in  home . Details are sketchy.
 
Venison for dinner ? Oh deer  !
 
Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.
 
I  used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so  sure.

17 comments:

Anders P Hansén said...

LOL!! love them!!

chey c said...

lol....A little K humor!

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

Lol :) xxx

jilli ♥ said...

lol....you nut. love this!

desay unogratis said...

Ha.... Thanks for the laugh

Thomas (Tom) Jefferson Thompson said...

sheeeesh!

Bill Purkayastha said...

Sticks float. They wood.

Kae B said...

Oh Bill! *rolls eyes*

Kae B said...

I'm glad you all like them! :)

Jim Westlake said...

Groan!

Kae B said...

Hehe!

Ms E said...

LOL ... I liked these ... :)

Kae B said...

Good for a laugh, eh? :P

**KataLina** * said...

you are such a funny lady, Auntie......
so cute

ninetynine reasons said...

very punny.. it dawned on me! LOL ... and the gravity book..lol o lol.. :)

Kae B said...

I just wish they were MY jokes! They are punny, indeed! LOL!

ninetynine reasons said...

Sticks float. They wood.... is that an original Bill? tis a good one! :)