Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wild at Heart!

Gloriana is a newer country band, and I love their music.  It makes me wanna dance, and the lyrics are great, too!  "I just wanna free fall for a while!"  Add to that the musicianship, the performance, the way the parts go together -- guitars, synthesizer, drums, voice -- delightful!  These kids have that magic "something" that I find very attractive, not to mention they're good-looking!  All of them!  

First, the title tune!  *head bobbing foot stamping, as I type"


*singing*  "You've got me running, baby, wild at heart!  Oh-oh!  All riiiiiiight!"

Next, double entendre to the Nth degree...at least in the title!  Or am I just naughty?  



Well?  "Are you looking for a little more?  How far do you wanna go?  Tell me..."  

He finally got up the courage to ask her out, and of course, he got lucky!  As we knew he would!  The goodnight kiss in this next video, "(Kissed You) Good Night", was a cool foot in the door, eh?  


 
So, he kissed her, and he told her where HE wanted to go!  Hence this next song, "Wanna Take You Home". Sexy lil hip-shaker, complete with boot-scootin' line dancing! Yeehaw!!  Lucky sod!




8 comments:

Duck ... said...

That last one... rawr!!!!

Luxy (Monica) said...

Great set!!! Just what I needed this morning!!

Kae B said...

Glad you guys like them, too! :)

*chuckles @ Duckie*

Momo .* said...

Here's my review: I like country music, and I know this group is newer. But based on looks alone, this group is HOT! I think the last video is my favorite of what is here. The badonkadonks are shaking.. too many girls. The guys need to shake it. Still... smokin' video.

ninetynine reasons said...

Great tunes! Yep good lookers alright! :)

Kae B said...

Indeed, Momo! The blonde girl, Cheyenne, has since left, but no one seems to know why, or they're not telling! :)

Momo .* said...

with her shaking her badonkadonk like that.. maybe she is on maternity leave..

Kae B said...

Hehe!